Zuces is the result of a scientific research that was carried out for 21 years and focused on the study and development of educational models and organizational changes.
This research allowed the creation of this management tool, which is focused on helping to achieve the objectives during the execution of the different tasks of the work teams, gradually optimizing the areas of a company.
The tool has a simple operation and can be used in different activities, as you see fit.
Zuces operating model
The research that precedes Zuces was published by the Chinese Academy of Sciences in Beijing, with the judgment of experts at universities in the United States, Mexico, Argentina and Spain.
The model optimizes work teams in the development of any project or process of an organization, focusing on the identification of the difficulties generated by deviations in execution. Thus saving time and money to achieve a successful operation.
Zuces guides optimization through a continuous structured process that is divided into two moments:
- Build: Where the human network that supports execution is generated and displayed.
- Manage: Problems are identified and resolved through enabling activities.
The stages within the two moments of the process are:
- Focus: The objectives and people of the work team are defined.
- Connection: The actions and their managers are connected, in a way aligned with the objectives of the work team for the project, process or area of the company.
- Identification: The difficulties associated with each action in the human network that constitutes the work team are established.
- Solution: Enabling activities are generated to collaboratively solve or decrease the difficulties identified.
The model starts and can end, or can be maintained as a continuous optimization process. All depending on the nature of the work team of a specific project, process or area of an organization.
The result of Zuces is the reduction of the deviations with the consequent saving in time and money for the organizations.
Management tool for success in work teams
Solve and reduce the difficulties associated with the development of your work teams in your organization
Be more productive with Zuces!